"Choose you this day whom you will serve....as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15

Friday, October 31, 2008

One of those days!

I am so glad that it is almost 5:00 on Friday afternoon. This has been one of the worst days. It has been one of those days when everything seems to irritate you and/or go wrong. I am sure many can relate to that. It all started when I realized this morning that I had forgotten to cancel my hotel reservations in Fayetteville for this weekend. Of course because I didn't give a 24-hour notice, then I may be charged a cancellation fee. Then I get to work. I won't go into details, but I have encountered several trying situations (for the lack of a better term). To boot, I haven't been able to sell my tickets to the game this weekend. Now I am stuck with 6 tickets and a cancellation charge. I never skip games and the one time I do, this happens. The moral of that story: "NEVER SKIP A RAZORBACK GAME IF YOU DON"T ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO."

On a positive note, I do get to sleep-in in the morning. I will be watching the football game on TV tomorrow and get to go watch my alma mater (Wynne Yellowjackets) play Forrest City tonight in Wynne. I really hope that this is a relaxing weekend. I certainly need it. After all, it has been one of those days!

No comments: