"Choose you this day whom you will serve....as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Told you so

It has been three or four days since my last posting. I said from the get go that I am not good at these things. Actually, it has been a long week. On Monday we got some new furniture to go in our basement. Mollie wanted a "game table." We bought a counter high table that came with eight chairs. We worked on putting together those darn chairs for almost six hours. I was so sick of it by the time we finished that I didn't care if we had any furniture in the room. That was Monday. On Tuesday night I had a Fumble Club meeting. Since I am the Secretary/Treasurer, I had to go. That was Tuesday. Yesterday I had a haircut after work followed by AWANA's and then church choir practice. There went Wednesday. Then comes today. I had a Kiwanis Club meeting this morning, as I do every Thursday, at 6:45 am. It was an early start and I am ready for an early finish. To add to the madness, we had a new hire start this week. She will be helping in the accounting and billing departments. I have been spending a lot of my workday training her. I really hope that Mollie doesn't have big plans for tonight. Her dad has gone deep sea fishing so I bet that we go out to eat with her mom. That is the norm.

What a week. Thank goodness that there is only one day left until the weekend. Then it is time to watch those Hogs play again!

1 comment:

Pat said...

It's gonna be okay. And now it's Friday!!