"Choose you this day whom you will serve....as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15

Monday, February 9, 2009

Opening Day is Here!

Well, as I told you last time, Mollie and I are participating in our church's Valentine's Dinner Theater this year. We play Lyle and Christy Wells in the musical "Dream House." Tonight is opening night! It has been nearly 12 years since I have participated in a stage production. I am not nervous, but I am ready to get it over with. This has been a very stressful project for me and Mollie. I am excited about taking to the stage with the best partner I have ever had, my lovely bride Mollie. We will be performing tonight and the next two nights as well.

Tomorrow marks the 15th week of our pregnancy. In just five long weeks we will find out if we are having a boy or a girl. It doesn't matter to me what we have, but I think Mollie wants a girl. If I had to bet on it, I would say we are having a boy. That is just my gut feeling. All is going well. I can't complain. We have rented a baby doppler to listen to the baby's heartbeat. We just listened to it last night. It is very cool to hear the little one in there. I can't wait to meet him/her in August!

Well, I will try to check back tomorrow with an update on tonight's performance of "Dream House."

Until then!

No comments: