"Choose you this day whom you will serve....as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Catching up

Please forgive me. I know it has been a while. I have been very busy, but I have also been very lazy. Let me begin by giving an update on our little one. We are half way through our 13th week. Mollie went back to the doctor on Tuesday for a check up and all was well. She is still very tired a lot. She hasn't been sick, which is a blessing. We hope and pray that all continues as it has.

Mollie and I have undertaken a huge task. We were talked into participating in this year's Valentine's Dinner Theater at church. We have a very small cast. We are not at liberty to discuss the project, but I can tell some things. The name of the musical is "Dream House" and it is going to be good. That is all we are allowed to say about it. I will admit, it has been tough trying to rehearse and learn lines. I haven't done a musical since high school. Mollie has had a tougher time with it than I have. After a long work day, the last thing she wants to do is rehearse. There will be three performances on February 9-11, 2009 in the youth building at Wynne Baptist Church. Tickets can be purchased by contacting the church office at 870-238-3271. We invite everyone to come out and have a good steak and enjoy some wholesome family entertainment.

Well, that is what has been going on, in a nutshell. Until next time!

No comments: