"Choose you this day whom you will serve....as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15

Monday, January 5, 2009

Baby Update

We are wrapping up week #9 today. Tomorrow begins week #10. I have to admit that this whole week counting thing is confusing. I think I am figuring it out. Mollie and I have been reading through a book called The Pregnancy Journal. It was referred to us by some friends. It is to be read daily. Each day it tells what is going on with your baby. We usually read it at night before we go to bed. It is really neat to read each night what all happened that day. I would recommend this book to anyone who is expecting.

Mollie has been doing really well. She hasn't had much sickness. We have read and heard that it is good to eat snacks throughout the day to try to avoid morning sickness. This has held true so far. I can only think of two times when she has really gotten nauseous and both times were when she hadn't eaten anything in a while. She is a champ! 211 days to go!

I just found out today that a friend of mine that I worked with at Bell & Co. in North Little Rock is also expecting. The funny part is that she is also at 9 weeks and expecting the first week in August just like us. How crazy is that?

I will close by saying in advance that I do apologize if I come across as "giddy" or "crazy," because I am. This baby has made me plumb crazy. It is our first and I will probably say and write the same things over and over. I guess it just comes with the territory. So, I apologize in advance. Just bare with me.

Until next time!

1 comment:

Pat said...

You be as giddy and crazy as you want to! This is a first - your first!!