"Choose you this day whom you will serve....as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I wish I could tell

I am writing this long before I will post it. I just can't contain myself. Two weeks ago when I came in from work and Mollie said that she had a present for me. We get gifts for each other all the time, so I thought nothing of this. She brought me a box. I had no idea what to expect. As I removed the lid from the box, little did I know that my life would change forever. I looked into the box and found 5 postive pregnancy tests. That's right, I am going to be daddy! I couldn't believe it. I had prayed for so long for a baby. God had answered my prayers. I always wondered how I would feel when this time came. Well, it wasn't quite like I thought it would be. This wasn't a bad thing though. I was so at a loss for words. We had to get it all together because my parents were coming over for dinner. It was all I could do to hold it in. My dad has wanted a grandchild for a long time. I sat and watched him eat and wanted to tell him so bad, but we are going to wait until Christmas to share the news. Each time I look at our parents, I want to tell them so bad, but I keep it to my self. I hope that I can wait until Christmas. I wish I could tell.

No comments: