"Choose you this day whom you will serve....as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD." - Joshua 24:15

Monday, December 29, 2008

Good News!

I have very good news! Mollie and I are expecting our first child on August 4, 2009. We are very excited, well, I am probably a little more excited. I have been blogging about this since we found out the good news. You can find those blogs below as I am just now posting them (It's Almost Time & I Wish I Could Tell). I will probably use this blog to keep everyone updated on our progress. Please pray for Mollie because she will be carrying the load and doing all of the work. Pray for me that I will be the support she needs. Also, pray for our little baby. Pray that he/she will be healthy and that there will be no complications. Last, please pray that we will be Godly parents who raise up a child in the way of our Lord.

Until next time!

No comments: